WELCOME TO VIIPLUS.COM
Bushing Supplier, viiplus.com is the perfect choice for your business Self-lubricated Parts needs.
Find here online price details of Bushings type. Get info of bushings suppliers, manufacturers, exporters of Bushings for buying in china.
Provide You Best Self-lubricating Bearings Solution.
Self-lubricating bearings feature precision tolerances, proprietary internal geometries and quality self-lubricating materials. our bronze, cylindrical bushes, flanged bushes, thrust washers, sliding bearings, precision and housed unit bearings deliver strong performance, consistently and reliably.
We collaborate with global customers in diversified application. From wind energy in the North Sea to mining machinery crossing the Sahara, we bring to life know-how and innovation, providing true marketplace advantage.
To this day, VIIPLUS’s founding vision of making the world move more efficiently and reliably remains at the core of our business.
As the china supplier of self-lubricating bushing , The VIIIPLUS Company applies its deep knowledge of metallurgy, tribology and cast systems to improve the reliability and efficiency of equipment, machinery and energy worldwide.
WE ARE SERIOUS PEOPLE
WE ARE PASSIONATE
WE ARE DETERMINED
Bushing supplier, find qualified Chinese bushing suppliers & exporters .
Bronze Bushing Supplier,CNC parts processing heat treatment
What are the causes of the heat treatment of machine parts?
- The heat treatment of CNC parts processing is to improve the hardness, wear resistance and strength of the mechanical properties of parts, in order to better complete their use value.
- Remove the internal stress of the blank. It is mainly used for casting, forging and welding.
- Improve the processing conditions to make the material easier to process. Such as annealing, normalizing, etc.
- Improve the comprehensive mechanical properties of metal materials. For example, tempering.
- Obtain hardness. For example, quenching, carburizing quenching…
Custom Bushings – Bushing Supplier
Small Business Bushing Solutions & Services， Maintenance-free
Custom engineered, designed and manufactured！
The processing for CNC parts processing
- In order to ensure the machining accuracy, it is best to carry out the rough and finish machining separately. Because rough machining, cutting quantity is big, the workpiece by cutting force, clamping force is big, calorific value is much, and the machining surface has more obvious machining hardening phenomenon, the workpiece internal existence is larger internal stress, if the thick, rough machining continues continuously, the precision of the parts after finishing will be due to the stress distribution and quickly lost. For some machining precision requirements of high parts. After rough machining and before finishing machining, low temperature annealing or aging process should be organized to eliminate the internal stress.
- Choose equipment reasonably. Machine parts processing plant rough processing is mainly to cut off most of the processing margin, does not require a higher processing accuracy, so the rough processing should be in the power is larger, the precision is not too high on the machine tool, the finishing process is required to use more high-precision machine tool processing. Coarse and fine machining are processed on different machine tools, which can not only give full play to the equipment capacity, but also extend the service life of fine machine tools.
- In the machining process route, heat treatment process is often organized. In order to improve the machining performance of metal, such as annealing, normalizing, tempering, etc., the general structure is carried out before machining. In order to eliminate the internal stress, such as aging treatment, tempering treatment, etc., the general organization after the rough machining, finishing before. In order to improve the mechanical properties of parts, such as carburizing, quenching, tempering, etc., the general organization is carried out after machining. If there is a large deformation after the heat treatment, the final machining process must be organized.