Teflon high-performance special coating is a fluorine coating with polytetrafluoroethylene as the matrix resin. The English name is Teflon. Because of the pronunciation, it is usually called Teflon, Teflon, Teflon, etc. Teflon, etc. (all Teflon transliteration). Teflon (Teflon) coating is a unique high-performance coating that combines heat resistance, chemical inertness, excellent insulation stability and low friction, and has comprehensive advantages that other coatings cannot compete with. It is flexible in application. The sturdiness allows it to be used on almost all shapes and sizes of products.
Teflon is divided into several basic types: PTFE, FEP, PFA, ETFE:
1. Teflon PTFE: PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) non-stick coating can be used continuously at 260 °C, with a maximum operating temperature of 290-300 °C, extremely low friction coefficient, good wear resistance and excellent chemical stability sex.
2 Teflon FEP: FEP (fluorinated ethylene propylene copolymer) non-stick coating melts and flows during baking to form a non-porous film, with excellent chemical stability, excellent non-stick properties, and a maximum service temperature of 200 ° C .
3. Teflon PFA: PFA (perfluoroalkyl compound) non-stick coating, like FEP, melts and flows to form a non-porous film during baking. The advantages of PFA are that it has a higher continuous use temperature of 260 ° C, stronger rigidity and toughness, and is especially suitable for use in the field of anti-sticking and chemical resistance under high temperature conditions.
4 Teflon ETFE: ETFE is a copolymer of ethylene and tetrafluoroethylene. This resin is the toughest fluoropolymer and can form a highly durable coating with excellent chemical resistance and can be used at 150 ℃ continuous work.
After Teflon coating, it has the following characteristics:
1. Non-stick: almost all substances are not bonded to the Teflon coating. Very thin films also show good non-stick properties.
2. Heat resistance: Teflon coating has excellent heat resistance and low temperature resistance. It can withstand high temperature up to 300 °C in a short time, and can be used continuously between 240 °C and 260 °C. It has significant thermal stability. It can work at freezing temperature without embrittlement and will not melt under high temperature.
3. Sliding: Teflon coating has a low coefficient of friction. The coefficient of friction changes when the load slides, but the value is only between 0.05-0.15.
4. Moisture resistance: The surface of the Teflon coating is free from water and oil, and it is not easy to be stained with solution during production operations. If there is a small amount of dirt, it can be removed by simply wiping. Short downtime saves man-hours and increases productivity.
5. Wear resistance: under high load, it has excellent wear resistance. Under a certain load, it has the dual advantages of wear resistance and non-adhesion.
6. Corrosion resistance: Teflon is hardly corroded by chemicals and can protect parts from any kind of chemical corrosion.