Standard Dimensions For Lubrication Grooves, Design of lubrication hole and grooves
- Length of lubrication groove should be 70-80% of bearing width, and all edges should be rounded
- A lubrication hole should be located inside the lubrication groove
- If lubricant is fed from the housing, a groove on the OD should be added to transport the lubricant to the inside of the bearing.
Types of self-lubricating bronze bearings groove: There are different types grooves or plugged graphite which should be used according to the type of lubricant and movement.*Grooves can be closed or open on one or both sides.
With the wear-resisting metal bronze bushing material as the matrix, the friction factor is reduced by adding various lubricating materials, and the self-lubrication is realized. This material structure combines the advantages of high load of metal, good impact resistance and low friction coefficient of nonmetal, and can be used in various working conditions. According to the distribution of solid lubricant is different, divided into according to certain proportion rule configuration set and evenly distributed in the working layer of dispersion of two kinds of solid lubricating bearing, Mosaic solid lubrication bearing is suitable for low speed and high load, and the dispersive solid lubricated bearing even under the condition of high speed in the micro, can keep a very low coefficient of friction.
The so-called oilless bushing self-lubricating bronze bearings means that there is no need to add oil or less oil. The goal of our research is to ensure that the bronze bearing can still perform well under such conditions and extend its service life as much as possible. Self-lubricating bearing is the basic working principle of solid lubricant on the surface of the bearing in the early operational stage due to the friction of ask each other to form a transfer film and coat the to eventually form solid lubrication film on the grinding bushing parts to achieve the purpose of self lubrication, which partition the direct contact between the workpiece and good protection of grinding extend the service life of the bearing and artifacts.
1. Where possible, use standard specifications in the design;
2. Please pay attention to the presence of foreign bodies on the surface during assembly;
3. After using the sliding surface, the oil film formed by the solid lubricant causes the surface to have black or gray-black phenomenon, please do not scrub, use as usual;
4. Before bronze bushing bearing parts assembly, if the lubricating oil is applied to the grinding parts, the short running period can be reduced, which is conducive to the mechanical operation and operation;
5. When assembling, press in slowly, and do not knock, so as to avoid damage to the bearing and cause deformation;
6. When designing, different parts should choose appropriate material to improve the mechanical performance and prolong the service life of the bearing;
7. In high load and reciprocating motion, screw fixation is recommended.
8. Stainless steel or chrome plating is recommended for grinding shafts in fresh water, seawater and at sea.