1. Modified polyoxymethylene POM has good wear resistance, and the bearing surface has regularly arranged oil storage pits with a helical angle;
2. The copper powder layer has a good bearing capacity and wear resistance, and good thermal conductivity can transfer the heat generated during the operation of the bearing in time. And the composite material can penetrate into the pores of the copper powder ball to improve the bonding strength;
3. Low carbon steel, providing bearing capacity and heat transfer.
1. Suitable for long-term use under boundary lubrication, initial grease lubrication is recommended;
2. The oil storage pocket on the bearing surface can ensure the best grease distribution, and the process of oiling can greatly improve the service life of the product;
3. With excellent bearing capacity, low friction factor, and good wear resistance, it is suitable for rotary motion and rocking motion under heavy load and low speed.
It can meet the use of medium and high load, impact, dust resistance and other working conditions. Such as axles, brakes, suspension systems of trucks or commercial vehicles, as well as general industrial sliding bearings such as agricultural machinery, forest machinery, logistics equipment, etc., can replace general copper sleeves, steel sleeves, etc.