Bronze Bushings Manufacturer
Self lubricating bronze backed bearing with PTFE sliding layer.
Triple layer bearing with PTFE-surface
- Maintenance free
- Low friction coefficient
- Multiple areas of use
- Long lifetime
Type of applications
- Person lifts
- Packaging machines
- Pneumatic cylinders
- Plain cylindrical bearings
- flanged bearings
- sliding plates.
Technical information and standard dimensions on the data sheet.
The nine advantages of oil-free self-lubricating bearings
Self-lubricating bearing is developed on the metal friction surface of the bearing matrix with holes arranged in order and appropriate size, and embedded in molybdenum disulfide, graphite and other composite self-lubricating block embedded in the metal sleeve, the composite bearing made of solid lubricant friction area up to 25-65%.The solid self – lubricating block can work normally at 280℃.But because of its low mechanical strength, bearing self-lubricating bearing capacity is weak, easy to produce deformation, it can be embedded in the metal hole groove to suppress this defect, the formation of metal part bearing function, self-lubricating block lubrication function.The lubrication mechanism of the self-lubricating bearing is that during the sliding friction process between the shaft and the sleeve, part of the molecular oil-free bearing of the self-lubricating material is transferred to the metal surface of the shaft to fill in the tiny non-plane and form a stable solid lubrication film, which causes the friction between the solid lubrication film and prevents the adhesive wear of the shaft and the sleeve.This rational combination combines the complementary advantages of copper alloy and non-metallic anti-wear materials, which is especially suitable for non-oil, high temperature, high load, low speed, anti-fouling, anti-corrosion, and strong radiation environment, as well as for special working conditions in which lubricating grease cannot be added to water or other solutions.
The area ratio of self-lubricating block to the surface area of self-lubricating block is related to the running speed and pressure strength, and the running speed is low.Pressure strength, metal area should be larger.
The advantages of oil-free self-lubricating bearings are as follows:
1. Oil-free or oil-less lubricated bearings are suitable for places where oil cannot be filled or it is difficult to fill. They can be used without or with little maintenance.
2. Good wear resistance, small friction coefficient and long service life.
3. There is an appropriate amount of elastoplasticity, which can distribute the stress on a wider contact surface and improve the bearing capacity.
4. The coefficient of static and dynamic friction is similar, which can eliminate the creep at low speed, thus ensuring the working accuracy of the machine.
5. It can reduce vibration, reduce noise, prevent pollution and improve working conditions.
6. Transfer film can be formed in the operation process to protect the grinding shaft, without biting the shaft.
7. The hardness requirements for the grinding shaft are low, which can be used without adjusting the shaft, thus reducing the processing difficulty of related parts.
8. Thin wall structure, light weight, can reduce the mechanical volume.
9. The bushing is made of brass and can be used in corrosive media.