Metal composite self-lubricating material with high-quality low carbon steel as the substrate, the middle spherical sintered porous copper powder layer, the surface tie with PTFE wear-resistant lubricating material as bearing working layer, this material has excellent mechanical load capacity, The middle layer of copper powder not only in time to pass bearing the heat generated during operation, but also improves the plastic layer and substrate bonding strength. PTFE is designed for complete dry friction and has developed a wide range of materials based on lubrication, friction coefficient, and durability requirements. PTFE metal composite materials in the external lubrication or non-lubricating circumstances, can in the most extensive load, speed, and temperature range to provide the best performance.
Customized For Quick Learning
The bushing can also be selected according to different working conditions, such as bronze backed, stainless steel-backed, lead-free and other formulations.
surface polymer chemical resistance, so its corrosion resistance depends on the steel back and the appearance of electroplating. The back surface of copper or tin plated steel, can effectively prevent atmospheric corrosion; if the work in corrosive media, steel back can be galvanized and so on.
Composite Bushing Industry
Agricultural machinery: tractors, combine harvesters, crop sprayers, bulldozers, graders, etc .;
Automotive: power steering pump, steering thrust pad, disc brakes, shock absorbers, door hinges, wiper, chair angle, air valve, and solenoid valve;
Office business machinery: copiers, fax machines, printers, mail processors, etc .;
Hydraulic components and valves: gear pumps, piston pumps, vane pumps, ball valves, butterfly valves, cylinders, cylinders, and other hydraulic components;
Household appliances: refrigerators, air conditioners, vacuum cleaners, sewing machines, washing machines, microwave ovens, and fitness equipment;
As well as other logistics machinery, packaging machinery, textile machinery, port machinery, mineral machinery, forest machinery and various types of construction machinery and equipment.
- 1) "running-in" stage: the surface layer of PTFE mixture to the other side of the surface of the dual-filled surface to fill the pit, and the formation of transfer film, at this time, the friction coefficient of material wear faster. As shown in the curve Ⅰ.
2) "stable" wear stage: the friction after running into friction between the PTFE, the friction coefficient is low and stable, low wear rate of the material and stable. As shown in the figure Ⅱ area curve.
3) "abrupt" wear stage: PTFE lubricant in the pores of the porous layer is consumed, and a sufficient amount of lubricant can not be obtained between the friction surfaces. Friction between the poor lubrication, friction coefficient increased rapidly, the material wear rate has accelerated dramatically, until 70% of bronze exposed, life is close to termination.
The main factors affecting life
1) PV value
PV value is an effective index to determine bushing wear life. If the required life is extended, the PV value must be reduced.
2) Ambient temperature effects
The higher the ambient temperature, the shorter the bushing service life.
3) On the impact of dual components
With the use of alloy steel or hard chrome plated shaft, the surface roughness Ra = 0.4 ~ 0.63 range, the PTFE Bushing bearing life can be significantly improved.
In addition to the standard products shown in the catalog, you can also provide non-standard products or order according to customer requirements.