Gleitlager Buchsen offers very good wear and low friction performance over a wide range of loads, speeds, and temperatures in dry running conditions.
We are a leading Manufacturer of the cylindrical bush, steel cylindrical bush, cylindrical bronze bushings, bearing cylindrical bushes, flanged cylindrical bushings, and steel dry bearing cylindrical bushes from China.
Gleitlager Buchsen Cylindrical Dimension
We are your qualified contacts in the field of sliding bearings of special sizes – tailored to your needs and desires. Contact us and we will be happy to advise you.
Structure And Composition
- Metal-Polymer Composite Self-lubricating Bushing Material
- Steel Back + Porous Bronze Sinter +
- PTFE + Lead
1.PTFE with bronze
PTFE mixture thickness 0.01~0.03mm, provides an excellent initial transfer, which effectively coats the mating surfaces of the bearing assembly, forming an oxide type solid lubricant L. Sintered bronze powder thickness 0.10-0.35mm, provides Max. thermal conductivity away from the bearing surface also serves as a reservoir for the PTFE Mixture. Low-carbon steel gives exceptionally high load carrying capacity, excellent heat dissipation. Copper/Tin plating thickness 0.002mm, provides good corrosion resistance.
Type of applications
- Packaging machinery
- forklifts etc.
- Cylindrical bearings
- Flanged bearings
- Thrust washers
- Slide plates
- Drawing details
|Process fluid lubricated
|Maximum load, p
|Coefficient of linear thermal expansion
||Parallel to the surface
Normal to the surface
DRY Maximum sliding speed, U m/s
Maximum pU factor N/mm2 x m/s1.8Coefficient of friction
0.02 – 0.25 *
Method for the repair of oil-free plain bearings
The damage forms of sliding bearing include wear on working surface, burning and melting, peeling of the oil-free compound bushing and crack, etc. The main reason for these defects is that the oil film is damaged for some reason, resulting in direct friction between the journal and the bearing surface. For the defects of different bearing forms, the repair methods adopted are also different.
(1) for the repair of integral sliding bearing, replacement of shaft sleeve is generally adopted.
(2) the split sliding bearing is slightly worn, and the sliding oil-free bearing can be treated by adjusting the gasket and repairing and scraping again.
(3) internal column and external cone sliding bearing, if there is no serious abrasion on the working surface, the clearance can be adjusted by means of nuts only for precision dressing; When there is a serious scratch on the working surface, the spindle should be removed and the bearing scraped again to restore the fitting precision of the sliding self-lubricating bearing. When the allowance is not adjusted, the spraying method can be used to increase the diameter of the outer cone of the bearing or to remove the small end of the bearing part of the cone surface, lengthen the thread length to increase the adjustment range and other methods. When the bearing deformation, wear serious, it must be replaced.
(4) for the multi-tile sliding bearing, when there is a slight scratch on the working surface, the inner surface of the bearing can be polished and repaired by grinding. When the working surface is badly burned or worn by the shaft, the inner surface of the bearing can be repaired by scraping.
The main function of the plain bearings
- Absorption and transmission of radial forces
- Fixing the moving components to one another
- Ensuring the guidance accuracy for radial and axial movements over the entire service life
Shaft tolerance f7 – h8
Housing tolerance H7
Shaft roughness Ra, µm 0 .. 0,4
Shaft hardness, HB 300 – 600
Technical information and standard dimensions on the datasheet
Causes of insufficient lubrication may include:
Lack of regular maintenance
Use incorrect lubricants or supplement incompatible lubricants
The use of an insufficient viscosity of grease or oil allows metal-to-metal contact between the shaft and the bearing and leads to premature wear
Lubrication systems also increase costs by:
Machined oil path or oil path in shaft or shell
Operating efficiency is reduced during maintenance due to machine downtime
Extra seal to keep lubricant