POM composite material
composite plain bearings
POM composite material
MoS2 self-lubricating bearings, composite plain bearings- viiplus.com
Shop Embedded lubricant MoS2 – composite plain bearings at viiplus.com and we offer FREE CAD download, short lead times, and competitive pricing.
Work in High Temp & Submerged Applications Where Grease, Oil & Plastics Fail. Make An Inquiry. Chat Support Available. View News. Highlights: Chat Option Available, Offering Cost-Effective Solutions.
Direct sale of self-lubrication bearing POM bearing sleeve copper sleeve heavy load-bearing accessories non-standard customization size
1) the influence of PV value
PV value is an effective index to determine the wear life of POM BUSHINGS. If life extension is required, the PV value must be reduced.
2) the influence of bushings temperature
The higher the ambient temperature, the shorter the service life of POM BUSHINGS.
3) the impact of dual parts
The service life of POM BUSHINGS bearing can be significantly improved when the dual part adopts alloy steel or hard chromium plated shaft, and the surface roughness Ra=0.4~0.63 range.
In addition to the standard products shown in the catalog, non-standard products can also be provided or ordered upon customer request.
PTFE composite bearings consist of a sheet steel backing on which a 0,2 to 0,4 mm thick the porous layer of tin/bronze is sintered . By a rolling process, the pores of the sintered layer are filled with a mixture of PTFE (polytetrafluoroethylene) and molybdenum disulphide (designation suffix E). An additional 5 to 30 μm thick running-in a layer of the mixture is then applied to the sintered tin/bronze. This additional layer provides an optimum combination of the mechanical properties of the sintered tin/bronze and the good sliding and lubricating properties of the
PTFE mixture. PTFE composite bearings have good dimensional stability and thermal conductivity.
Like PTFE composite bearings, POM composite bearings also have a sheet steel backing that is covered with a 0,2 to 0,4 mm thick layer of sintered tin/bronze. The principal characteristic of these bearings is their relatively thick (0,3 mm) layer of acetal resin (POM – polyoxymethylene) that is firmly attached to the sintered tin/bronze layer. The covering layer has pockets to retain grease.
The thickness of the covering layer makes these bearings less sensitive to misalignment and the edge loading associated with that misalignment.
The boundary lubrication bearing is based on the steel back, the middle sintered spherical bronze powder, the surface of the modified (POM), and contains the oil storage pit. It is suitable for room temperature conditions, low-speed medium load place, replace the traditional copper sleeve, not only reduce the cost and extend the service life. Under special circumstances, the machine can save refueling frequency and simplify the replacement process. Products have been widely used in automobile chassis, forging machine tools, metallurgical mining machinery, engineering machinery, water and electricity, steel industry, and other fields.
The important characteristics of Viiplus composite plain bearings include
• no lubrication required (PTFE composite)
• initial lubrication required (POM composite)
• minimum wall thickness, minimum space
• accommodation of heavy loads
• wide range of operating temperatures
• good sliding properties
• virtually no stick-slip
• high wear-resistance
• less sensitive to edge loading
• no machining required.
1. Good bearing capacity, good wear resistance.
2. It is suitable for rotating motion and rocking motion under high load and low speed, and it is often opened and closed frequently under load and not easy to form hydrodynamic lubrication.
3. Under the boundary lubrication condition, it can be maintained without refueling for a long time, and refueling in the overlayer makes the bearing service life longer.
4. The surface plastic layer can be left a certain amount in the process of forming and can be processed by itself after assembling and pressing into the seat hole, so as to achieve a better assembly size.
5. The products are mainly used in automobile chassis, metallurgical machinery, mining machinery, water conservancy machinery, construction machinery, agricultural machinery, steel rolling equipment, etc.
|Dimensions||100 × 30 cm|