Triple layer Stainless steel bearing with PTFE-surface
Material Stainless Backed Composite Bushings is made out of a stainless steel backing strip (AISI 316TI) covered with PTFE consisting of steel,bronze,3 layer. The PTFE layer on the sliding surface. The metal side of the ptfe is continuously soldered to the stainless steel backing. Stainless Backed Composite dry sliding bushings can be machined.
– Maintenance-free (self-lubricating)
– Low coefficient of friction
– Stainless steel (anti corrosive)
– Approved according to RoHS Directive
Type of applications
- Pharmaceutical industries
- Offshore and other marine applications.
- Plain cylindrical bearings
- flanged bearings
- thrust washers
- sliding plates
Technical information and standard dimensions on the data sheet